About Canadian Finishing Systems
Canadian Finishing Systems Ltd. (CFS) is a Canadian owned and operated distributor, with a broad range of equipment, chemicals, and service.
We serve a diverse market that includes aerospace, automotive, electroplaters, anodizers, phosphaters, paint/powder coaters as well as manufacturers of appliances, fasteners, plumbing, jewellery, and electronics. Our strength is providing customer-proven technologies.
Although our initial core business was metal finishing we have responded to changes within this industry and have expended our focus and market capabilities beyond metal finishing. CFS is pround of actively promoting environmentally responsible products, including cleaners, for industrial and maintenance applications.
Did you know that we have:
- extensive product support from the companies we represent.
- depth of knowledge and experience.
- problem-solving abilities.
- chemical processes for finishing aluminium, steel, brass, copper and plastic.
- numerous aerospace approved products.
- a comprehensive line of equipment, supplies and masking products for the metal finishing industry.
- customer-proven technologies.
Canadian Finishing Systems Ltd. (CFS) is a Canadian owned and operated distributor since July 1996, providing a broad range of equipment, chemicals, and services.
Over the years, Canadian Finishing Systems has grown and maintained a large customer base in diverse markets that include automotive, electroplaters, aerospace, anodizers, phosphaters, paint and powder coaters, and manufacturers of appliances, fasteners, plumbing, jewellery and electronics.
Closely related to its core business, CFS is promoting environmentally responsible products including cleaners, sanitizers and pretreatment chemicals for the paint and powder coating industries. For industrial and maintenance applications, these product lines are applicable for the manufacturing and assembly industries, as well as the commercial market.
In addition to the technical capabilities, CFS personnel provide strong experience in marketing and logistics management, as well as cost control and reduction. CFS also has direct access to expertise in Health & Safety.
- CFS products hold multiple Aerospace certifications.
- CFS has the ability for R&D and Custom Blending of products to suit Customer needs.
- CFS is ISO 9001:2008 registered.
- CFS is a member of the NASF – National Association for Surface Finishing.